Friday 6 January 2012

Happy 2012!!

Happy 2012 to all of u!!its been long time since i update my blog..
haizz..damn bz..wurk wurk..OTL

i hav gt some new eyelashes so damn long ago..(sry 4 my lousy cam =.=)

Eyemazing No.807

  Eyemazing No.810

 Eyemazing No.801

here r some pics which im wearing 807 & 810:
 i look so fat..T^T
close ups:
Upper Lash:Eyemazing x Zipper No 807
Lower Lash:Eyemazing x Zipper No 810

Review for 807:
I think it can be use for swt natural look..
The lashes r in brown in color..so i used brown liner to match it..
It was the first time which i did nt use black liner..
I felt so wierd!!
Overall i felt vry comfortable in wearing them..
But these unique brown lashes r damn pricey..
money flew away..*sob sob*
When i clean these lashes they did nt drop strands like my diamond lashes..=.=
i <3 the reusability!!

Rating:8/10










No comments:

Post a Comment