Friday 6 January 2012

EOS WM-202 Blue Review

Hahaz..Received my EOS lens frm my fren when she came back for holidae frm korea..
heres some pics:
EOS WM-202

I tried the blue one wit makeup!!
All pics are w/o flash..my light is damn bright!!(lolz..i luv the lashes =x)



w/o makeup:
heres a pic of me w/o lens:

You c the diff?LOLZ!!

Review:
Super <333 the lens!!
THE BLUE IS SO NICEE!!
They are sooooo comfy and the enlarging effect is gd!!
Personally i luv it size 14.8mm..
i dun really like those super big lens..o.o
Its super thin compared to other lens..
I can feel it when im cleaning it..><
ok..i wore it for quite long hrs..
like 9-10 hrs?its not vry irritable..=x
Rating:9/10(no doubt..i <3 it so much!!)
LOL pic(going to remove makeup wit my hairband):

Edited pic:





No comments:

Post a Comment