Saturday 8 October 2011

VK or gal style?

Hahahaz..i alwayz caught in between of to dress VK style..
or dress like a gal..
seriously i damn luv the looks of the VK band members..
oooo...those awesome hairstyle wit diff colors!! 0w0

but im oso a gal..i oso wan to look pretty in those dress!!
especially looking at those jap cosmectic/magazine models!!><


heres a pic of me witout much makeup..only foundation..
damn high forehead..OTL

tis is my vk style~


n tis is me wit different makeup style(gal-ish type?)..
oya pls ignore the rabbit teeth..~.~



blehh..which is better?><


8 comments:

  1. just found your blog and ~
    both styles suit you so good *0*
    why don't you combine them if you love both?
    I think it would really look great x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. both styles look awesome *___*

    i really love your style !
    i am a new follower : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both look really nice!
    Though I prefer the gal look a little more ^w^
    you're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. misa>>hahahaz..i tried it..
    but i look damn wierd wit my greyXblack hair in dress..T^T

    suzu>>sankyuu!!*huggles*><

    rivriv >>thx nia..~.~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you are so cute *3*!! both styles suit you really well! but I like gyaru so I'm going to say gal! haha <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. you could go for a more rock-ish look so the hair wouldn't be a prob x3
    but with some overcute dresses ~
    well just decide it by your mood :D
    you look gorgeous anyway <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love your gal style :3

    ReplyDelete